Affiliate Agreement This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as to protect Helen Moses, LLC/DBA Speak Up Communications and our customers.
Affiliate Registration & Affiliate Terms
We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, and we appreciate your honest and truthful information. Please note that the review process may take a few days – we know you are eager to join our team of affiliates, and we appreciate your patience!
If you’re approved, awesome! You’ll be given a unique referral ID that you can use to promote Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications via referral links. Check out your private Affiliate Area for visits and referrals information, creatives, graphs, and more!
Commissions and payouts
You’ll earn 50% commission when a customer purchases an online course from your referral link or 15% commission for other coaching services using your referral link. Here’s the breakdown of earnings by each license level we sell:
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD directly to your bank account or PayPal in the 2nd week of every month.
As we have a 30-day money back guarantee, we only pay commissions that are older than 30 days. The minimum payout balance is $50.00.
In order to receive a payout for your referrals, you must register your bank account or debit card with our payouts service.
We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases. We do not offer recurring referrals.
Here are the details of our program in summary:
Referral cookie lifetime
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase, or ask us any pre-sale questions they may have.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser)
The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The sale that the referral was based on was refunded
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate news and updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Speak Up Communications affiliate program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications products and services.
Affiliate application rejection
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our business may be rejected.
- If you apply to become an affiliate and you have not purchased a Speak Up Communications product, your application may be rejected.
- Affiliate applicants with websites that re-sell any of our products will be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by Speak Up Communications will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity of any type. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
Questions regarding your application
- We didn’t understand something in your application, or,
- We’d like to learn a bit more about how you will promote Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications and need a little more detail.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
Dormant affiliate accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications to keep earning referrals. If we can help you come up with ideas on how to promote Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications, please let us know – we’re here for you!
An affiliate account will be considered dormant if no visits have been generated after a 6-month period. A dormant affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated if no visits have been generated after 6 months.
Speak Up Communications Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
How you promote Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications is reflected in the commission you earn.
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Speak Up Communications and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. We love it when our team of affiliates blog about affiliate marketing and mention Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications.
Here are a few examples of awesome promotional methods to earn more commission:
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about our products and services or Speak Up Communications and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your Linkedin followers about how to Make Your Voice Mean Business® with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals!
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies.
Prohibited promotional methods
We love and back our product 100%, and we are very careful with how it’s promoted, so we want affiliates who are 100% aligned with our message.
The prohibited promotional methods listed below are here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any fraudulent activity, which is something we take seriously. Here they are in writing just in case you’re not totally sure what is and what isn’t allowed.
- Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications may not be promoted on coupon sites
Customers who are searching for a coupon are already in the market for Speak Up Communications so this method adds no value to Speak Up Communications.
- Paid advertising using your affiliate link is prohibited
Buying ads through services like Google AdWords, social ads, or retargeting ads using our brand keywords and your affiliate link will result in affiliate account deactivation.
- Promoting incorrect or misleading information
Any promotional activity that shares wrong or otherwise misleading information will result in your affiliate account being deactivated. This includes false information intended to click-bait potential customers. If you are unsure of the correct information or details for promoting Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any type of spam is prohibited
Links, ads, emails, comments… any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods; if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
This may result in referrals being rejected and/or your affiliate account being deactivated.
- Please don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications
Affiliates aren’t employees of Helen Moses or Speak Up Communications and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to be Speak Up Communications is prohibited
Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications site is unethical. It’s also prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes) and your affiliate account will be deactivated.
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Helen Moses and Speak Up Communications is prohibited.
Consequences if caught using prohibited promotional methods
The important stuff
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate, you are not an employee of Speak Up Communications. You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result may not take legal action against Helen Moses, LLC/DBA Speak Up Communications. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Any questions about these policies will be addressed via email. Please email email@example.com if you have questions/concerns.